- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Ok we said it, we said it…. RealRoZay said, he is a freaking manic. So word on the streets is 911 was called today for George Zimmerman after threatening his wife and father in law with gun in hand. Zimmerman’s wife called 911 early this afternoon stating that she was scared for her life after Zimmerman punched father in law in the face and then pulled a gun on them both. Everyone across the country said something was wrong with this man shooting and killing a young 17 year old black boy for being “suspicious”. Now here we go again, with the nonsense.
On the 911 recording, Shellie Zimmerman sounded overwhelmed, saying her husband had attacked her father and may have broken his nose.
“He’s just threatening all of us with his firearm, and he’s gonna shoot us,” she said on the call. “He punched my dad in the nose, my dad has a mark on his face, I saw his glasses on the floor. He accosted my father, and took my iPad out of my hand, and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife.”She added, “He just showed up here…. I’m really, really afraid…. I don’t know what he’s capable of, I’m really scared.”
After all is said and done charges will not be filed against Zimmerman, seems as though the wife is too petrified to press charges. She recently filed for divorce from George after the not guilty verdict in the Trayvon Case. Once again Zimmerman ran around with gun threatening other innocent lives and released. At-least in this particular case the police was contacted immediately before another life was proclaimed by Zimmerman trigger finger.
RealRoZay said it….
- George Zimmerman reportedly pulled a knife, gun, on wife and father-in-law (rollingout.com)
- Zimmerman’s wife: He threatened with gun (sacbee.com)
- George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Gun Incident at In-Laws’ Home (blogs.miaminewtimes.com)
- George Zimmerman In Custody After Gun Incident (640whlo.com)
- George Zimmerman accused of threatening wife, father-in-law (wjla.com)
- Breaking: George Zimmerman Being Questioned By Police After Pulling Knife And Gun On His Wife (madamenoire.com)
- George Zimmerman In Custody After Gun Incident (1045wfla.com)
- George Zimmerman In Custody After Gun Incident (schnittshow.com)