Weave vending machine has been invented by a Virginia Woman Marcella Ellis (CEO founder Mane Vendor. This new invention is coming to a hood near you soon. It seems really convenient to grab a snack and some hair at the same damn time.
The Mane Vendor press release:
Virginia business woman Marcella Ellis, CEO and founder of The Mane Vendor, Marcella Ellis Hair Studio and Marcella Ellis School of Cosmetic Arts has unveiled her unique hair extension vending machine which will change the playing field for hair salons around the country.
Black hair care is a nine billion dollar industry within the United States, which is set to increase year on year for the foreseeable future. For many years the industry has received a lot of criticism in the way in which hair extensions are being supplied. Korean hair supply businesses dominate the market space, earning revenue which many believe should be retained within the black community.
“Having been in the hair extension industry for over twenty years, my goal in creating The Mane Vendor was to empower hair salon owners nationwide, bringing the supply of hair extensions back into the salon,” said Ellis. “In addition to keeping the revenues earned from hair extensions within our local communities, it will also improve the customers’ experience. No longer will they need to travel to a hair supply store to purchase their extensions before coming to the salon.”
Ellis has created a vending machine which can be placed in salons nationwide, offering hair extensions and hair care products to be sold within the salon itself. The opportunity to own one of these machines is open to both salon owners and savvy business people looking to not only generate income but also support and revolutionize the black hair industry
- Marcella Ellis Wants To Revolutionize The Black Hair Industry With Her Vending Machine (madamenoire.com)
- There’s a Bra Vending Machine in Tokyo (seattle-gadgets.tumblr.com)
- Weave Vending Machine???? Unbeweaveable (realrozay.com)
- NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH: “The Mane Vendor” Hair Extension Vending Machine (tailoredsilhouette.com)
- Bra Vending Machines Exist Now, But Here Are 8 Machines We Like Better (thegloss.com)
- I Tried It: Tape-In Hair Extensions (Forevervogue.com)