Versace mansion once was listed for $125 million formerly owned by the late Gianni Versace that was murdered on the front steps. Donald Trump was outbid by the Nakash Family(owns Jordache Enterprises). Jordache Enterprises owns five hotels in Miami Beach, including the Hotel Victor next door to the mansion. Joe Nakash, chairman of Jordache Enterprises, said he expects to retain all the vestiges of Versace’s time in South Beach in the 1990s – the snake-haired Medusa heads, a swimming pool inlaid with 24-karat gold tiles, gold-plated bathroom fixtures, custom-made mosaic flooring’s. From the pictures and details of this unique Mansion this will be the place to stay in South Beach, Fl.
- Casa Casuarina bought for $41.5 million. (nirkaburns.com)
- Jordache Jeans Heirs Buy Versace Mansion for $41.5 Million (blogs.miaminewtimes.com)
- Donald Trump expected to bid on Versace mansion — slideshow (bizjournals.com)
- Israelis buy Versace mansion for $41.5 million (timesofisrael.com)
- Nakash family wins Versace mansion at auction for $41.5M (bizjournals.com)
- Versace Mansion Auctioned for $41.5 Million (realrozay.com)