- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Usher’s first son from a previous marriage with stylist Tameka Foster, Usher Raymond V, was hospitalized in an ICU in Atlanta yesterday (August 5), according to a report by TMZ.
The 5-year-old was reportedly stuck in the pool’s drain after trying to retrieve a toy, according to the story. His aunt and then a maid were unable to free him immediately. Two contractors working at the house rushed to the boy’s aid and were able to get him out of the pool and perform CPR before taking him to the hospital.
Sounds like the Usher fam doesn’t fare too well in the water, just under a year ago Usher’s former stepson passed in a tragic waterski accident. Prayers go out the family…..J Woodz Out.
- Usher’s Son Rushed to Hospital After Near Pool Drowning (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Usher’s Son Released From Hospital After Accident (abcnews.go.com)
- Tameka Foster Files Emergency Documents, Demands Custody of Children from Usher (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Tameka Foster Does Not Blame Usher For Son’s Near Death Pool Accident (VIDEO) (globalgrind.com)