- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Unfortunately it seem that Bobbi Kristina Brown condition continues to Deteriorate.
According to ETOnline.com:
Sadly, Bobbi Kristina Brown is showing no signs of improvement.
A source close to the family tells ET exclusively that Bobbi Kristina is now off all medications and could pass away at any moment. Another source tells us that her organs are failing. “Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown’s condition has continued to deteriorate,” Pat Houston told ET in a statement Wednesday. “As of today, she has been moved into hospice care. We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God’s hands now.” Bobbi Kristina — the only child of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown — has been on a ventilator in a medically-induced coma since she was found unresponsive in a bathtub on Jan. 31. She turned 22 on March 4, and was moved to an Atlanta rehabilitation facility later that month.
Just last week, Bobby Brown’s lawyer slammed reports that Bobbi Kristina was being brought home to die. “Bobbi Kristina is not going home to die as numerous news affiliates and websites have reported,” attorney Christopher Brown said. #bobbikristina
This is definitely a sad case especially knowing the circumstances of how her mother Whitney Houston died. Drugs, depression and Hollywood was the downfall of this family. With a strong fan base Whitney Houston will continue to live on through her music…
I pray for peace for Bobbi