- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Rich Homie Quan claims he’s another victim of the greedy record industry … and is suing his label for allegedly ripping him off to the tune of $2 million.
In his lawsuit obtained by TMZ, RHQ calls out Think It’s A Game Entertainment and its CEO for screwing him out of royalties from several albums including his biggest hits “Flex” and “Type of Way.”
Quan says the CEO used some of the jacked funds to buy Atlanta real estate for $159,500 — and says the guy even pocketed $550,000 from a distribution deal with Def Jam for “Type of Way.”
Quan says he’s cut all ties with Think It’s A Game Entertainment. We reached out to the label and its CEO … no word back yet.