- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Atlanta rapper Rich Homie Quan was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night (May 6) after suffering two seizures during a music video shoot, TMZ reports.
The 24-year-old rapper, whose real name is Dequantes Lamar, was riding high after he was just named to the 2014 XXL Freshman class yesterday on May 5th.Last night, the recent selection for the 2014 XXL Freshman cover was reportedly shooting the visuals for “Walk Thru,” off of his I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In mixtape, in Piedmont Park, Atlanta, with Compton spitter Problem, Reports say that when Quan hit the ground, he smashed his head pretty badly and cracked it open, resulting in the paramedics being called immediately. He was taken to a nearby Atlanta hospital for emergency treatment.
Quan’s condition was unknown at the first time until recent udated from Rich Homie Quan’s Rep tells TMZ sources that the rapper is currently in “good” condition and is recovering in the hospital. They also said that Quan fainted after experiencing heat exhaustion, and then suffered his seizure.
Although there are no reports on what caused the seizures, the incident brings back recent memories of Lil Wayne’s usage of lean, that caused him to suffer from seizures in the past. Well our prayers goes out him and we are glad he is doing well.