- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
TMZ REPORTED…..Cynthia Bailey didn’t even make it a full season, and she’s already on the verge of following in Porsha Williams’ footsteps — as in, getting demoted.
In the wake of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” fight — where Cynthia kicked Porsha — production sources tell us show honchos are reviewing footage of the incident and weighing their options for discipline.
TMZ broke the story … Porsha and Cynthia got into it while shooting a scene on a boat — Porsha called Cynthia a bitch repeatedly … until CB snapped and unleashed a kick.
We’re told producers want to see just how bad (or good, for ratings) the fight was … and there’s a possibility Cynthia could be demoted to the dreaded ‘friend of the cast’ title — as opposed to full cast member. And yes, that would mean a cut in pay too.
As for why PW’s neck isn’t on the line? We’re told there’s no rule against antagonizing — hell, that’s the meat of the show — but getting physical crosses the line.
This is old hat for Porsha … who got bumped down after her epic Kenya Moore brawl. She’s hoping to earn a promotion this season.