- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
TMZ REPORTED…..Cynthia Bailey didn’t even make it a full season, and she’s already on the verge of following in Porsha Williams’ footsteps — as in, getting demoted.
In the wake of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” fight — where Cynthia kicked Porsha — production sources tell us show honchos are reviewing footage of the incident and weighing their options for discipline.
TMZ broke the story … Porsha and Cynthia got into it while shooting a scene on a boat — Porsha called Cynthia a bitch repeatedly … until CB snapped and unleashed a kick.
We’re told producers want to see just how bad (or good, for ratings) the fight was … and there’s a possibility Cynthia could be demoted to the dreaded ‘friend of the cast’ title — as opposed to full cast member. And yes, that would mean a cut in pay too.
As for why PW’s neck isn’t on the line? We’re told there’s no rule against antagonizing — hell, that’s the meat of the show — but getting physical crosses the line.
This is old hat for Porsha … who got bumped down after her epic Kenya Moore brawl. She’s hoping to earn a promotion this season.