- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Unpaid child support, you serious……
Scarface was a man of multiple distinctions this weekend … he received a career achievement award and a shiny pair of handcuffs, both within minutes of each other.
The rapper was at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in Atlanta Friday night, having just accepted the “I Am Hip-Hop Icon” award, when cops descended on him, placing him under arrest.
Turns out there’s an outstanding warrant against Scarface for unpaid child support. He was taken to Fulton County Jail. He was still there as of Sunday AM, according to the jail.