- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Famous Rapper “Fat Joe” 42 years old heads to federal prison in the state of Florida to serve a 4-month sentence for tax evasion. Seems like none of these celebrities wants to pay their taxes.
The attorney for FatJoe, said his client surrendered Monday at a federal detention center in Miami Dade county.
FatJoe pleaded guilty in December 2012 to failing to pay taxes on more than $1 million of income in 2007 and in 2008.
FatJoe’s Attorney Jeffrey Lichtman told The Associated Press that FatJoe was in positive spirits and looking forward to getting released and back to his family before Christmas.
On the behalf of the RealRoZay family, FatJoe be safe, do your time like a man and next time PAY YOU TAXES!!!! We still love you, FatJoe best wishes …..