- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Convicted felon rapper #DMX will be jailed in Erie County for 6 months.
According to BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB News): #DMX will spend the next six months in Erie County jail after being sentenced in the Erie County Holding Center.
Earl Simmons, the 44-year-old rap artist known as DMX, was placed in the Erie County Holding Center ( jail) on Tuesday. Erie County Sheriff’s Deputies say a court turned Simmons over to them to serve time for a family court ruling.
The ruling stemmed from Simmons’ failure to comply with a previous order. Simmons has had a history of crime in Erie County, including over child support and traffic violations.
Family Court Judge Deanne Trippi handed down the sentence for the rapper, who is most well known for songs he rapped from 1998 through 2003.