- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Convicted felon rapper #DMX will be jailed in Erie County for 6 months.
According to BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB News): #DMX will spend the next six months in Erie County jail after being sentenced in the Erie County Holding Center.
Earl Simmons, the 44-year-old rap artist known as DMX, was placed in the Erie County Holding Center ( jail) on Tuesday. Erie County Sheriff’s Deputies say a court turned Simmons over to them to serve time for a family court ruling.
The ruling stemmed from Simmons’ failure to comply with a previous order. Simmons has had a history of crime in Erie County, including over child support and traffic violations.
Family Court Judge Deanne Trippi handed down the sentence for the rapper, who is most well known for songs he rapped from 1998 through 2003.