- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
RKelly is straight up tripping, he not paying child support…
R. Kelly can’t seem to get shit right, how can you fall behind on child support payments? And supposedly even his own lawyer thinks he could face some jail time.
According to PageSix:
R.Kelly is accused in court papers filed Thursday by his ex-wife Andrea Kelly of failing to pay $20,833 a month in child support he owes. The claim comes after he reportedly fell behind more than $100,000 in payments last year, but then paid the debt off.
According to Inside sources
“One of R.Kelly’s attorneys said if the R&B singer doesn’t appear at a March 27 child custody hearing in Chicago, a judge could give him 30 days to six months behind bars because Kelly didn’t show up at a November hearing.”
“The judge was clear in November that he wasn’t happy R. Kelly didn’t show up,” said a source. “His lawyer [James Quigley] is worried the judge could lock Kelly up if he doesn’t show this time, but he can’t reach his client.”
Not only that sources at Bossip.com also added that Quigley’s firm is owed thousands, while negotiations are going on with Andrea, a star of VH1’s “Hollywood Exes.”
Supposedly People are saying that R.Kelly is “in a bunker” and “unreachable.” A source even said Quigley’s firm might have to withdraw from the case if Kelly doesn’t show up or at least make contact. This seems insane… Celebrities are really doing the most, not paying taxes, going to jail and not paying child support. This is becoming a trend with celebrities and we don’t get it, if us regular folks gotta pony up then get it together.