- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
The Academy Award-nominated performer’s private life has once again been addressed about her sexuality. Queen is set to premiere new talk show on Sept. 16th. For the media this is a great time to speculate her personal life. The gracious Queen Latifah has denied to release any details about her love life. Since the Hit Movie “Set It Off” queen portrayed a butch lesbian, there has been questions about the the actress/rapper/singer sexuality. Either way it goes we can not deny the talented being we have been watching on television since the 90s. Some celebrities choose to release all their personal lives through social media and reality shows. Lets all respect the Queen’s wishes for privacy.
Queen Latifah released statement below: