- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Hennepin County Medical Examiner, as reported by The Washington Post, Philando Castile’s death has been ruled a homicide, and Officer Jeronimo Yanez has been identified as the shooting officer.Both Yanez and Officer Joseph Kauser stopped and approached Philando Castile’s car for a broken taillight, last Wednesday. You heard a simple broken taillight.
Yanez approached Philando Castile’s car from the driver’s side, and Kauser approached from the passenger side. During the stop Yanez opened fire on Castile, shooting him multiple times.
Castile, who still had his seatbelt on, was reaching for his license as instructed and notified officers that he was in possession of a permitted firearm. His fiancée and her 4-year-old daughter were also in the car when Yanez shot Castile.