- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Since the recent Bieber run in with the Miami beach Police where he was Drag racing and supposedly drinking under the influence. The viewers has spoke by collecting 102K signatures to have Justin Bieber deported back to Canada. Ohhhhh they hating, I know The Biebs is feeling the pressure.
The White House will consider any petition with more than 100K signatures that usually takes about 30 days, but in Justin Bieber case it only took 6 days to gather signatures. Their are at least 102K people in the world that feel they had enough of Justin Bieber tactics and want him out of U.S.
Now, Obama will decide if Justin Bieber should be deported out of the United States of America.
The Biebs’ lawless streak is now on Pres. Obama’s agenda … ’cause tens of thousands of fed-up Americans have signed an online petition on the OFFICIAL White House website …demanding Biebs be deported and his green card revoked.
And here’s the thing — the White House has PROMISED to review any petition that gathers more than 100,000 signatures within 30 days … the Bieber petition already has more than 102K in just 6 days.
The petition calls JB a dangerous and reckless drug abuser who is “not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nation’s youth.”
Here’s the thing, none of Bieber’s alleged crimes would get him deported under current immigration law. So this is an extreme long shot at best.
Your move, Obama.