- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Another crazy twist in the Orlando Scandrick and Draya Michele love saga — with a judge TOSSING the restraining order against her … after the NFL star failed to show up to today’s court hearing.
It’s a BIG deal — considering Scandrick claimed his ex-fiancee physically abused him on several occasions … blasting him with pepper spray and even threatening to pour bleach in his eyes.
The Dallas Cowboys player was scheduled to appear in court today to EXTEND the order against her … but Scandrick no-showed … so the judge decided to drop the protective order altogether.
So, why would Scandrick let this happen if he really felt in danger? Sources close to Draya tell us the two have reconciled AGAIN and are back on … though people in Scandrick’s camp have refused to confirm.
But the fact of the matter is this … with Orlando failing to show up, it certainly appears a truce has been called — at least for now.