- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Stevie Wonder announced in a concert in Quebec that he has decided that until the ‘Stand Your Ground’ law is abolished in Florida, he will never perform there again. He also stated “As a matter of fact, wherever I find that law exists, I will not perform in that state or in that part of the world. The truth is that — for those of you who’ve lost in the battle for justice, wherever that fits in any part of the world, we can’t bring them back. What we can do is we can let our voices be heard. And we can vote in our various countries throughout the world for change and equality for everybody. That’s what I know we can do.” Now there are numerous artist assisting him in this movement. These are some of the names that has been reported to have join this movement: Mary Mary, Eddie Levert, Rod Stewart, Madonna, Usher, Pattie Labelle, Kanye West, Trey Songz, Jay Z, Rolling Stones, Justin Timberlake, R. Kelly, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Joe, Will I AM, Keyshia Cole, Young Jeezy, Erykah Badu, Wale, Frankie Beverly, Parliament….. Now this information is from several media outlets so I can not personally confirm this information… Question is will this really hurt the economy for those states? Or will this make a difference for Trayvon Martin? Will continue to watch the updates…..