- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Two stars from the New Jersey Real Housewives are scheduled to make initial court hearing on federal fraud charges. Tuesday morning Teresa Guidice and her husband Joe Giudice were charged on 39 count indictment with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. The married couple lied about there income while applying for loans while on the show and filing for bankruptcy in 2009 while filming the show New Jersey Housewives. Joe Giudice, an entrepreneur, also failed to file tax returns for the years 2004 through 2008, when he is alleged to have earned nearly $1 million, prosecutors said. During that time his income allegedly fluctuated wildly; the indictment states he made $323,481 in 2005 and $26,194 in 2006.Authorities allege the couple submitted fradulent mortgage and other loan applications from 2001- 2008, A year before their show debuted on Bravo. Prosecutors said the couple submitted fake w-2s, tax returns and bank account information to lenders. This is when real becomes reality where is the cameras they need to be filming the real reality of the New jersey Housewives.