- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
The RealRoZay team is sadden to write that South Africa and the world is mourning the death Nelson Mandela. Mr.Mandela was internationally loved and he was the epitome of peace and equality and fought to end racial apartheid in Africa. The world is mourning and hurting with the Mandela family.
Mandela passed away today, after a long hard decline of his health. The 95-year-old former South African president gave his life to fight for equality in his people. Mandela knew that he would be branded as a criminal but that didn’t stop or intimidate him… Mandela struggled and did the impossible and was later named South Africa’s first black president. He did that, with a dream, without giving up, he gave people hope, and freedom. He is an inspiration and we know mourn is passing. Mandela was a force of peace and equality. He earned the Nobel Peace Prize, his birthday is celebrated by the United Nations.
“He is now resting,” said South African President Jacob Zuma. “He is now at peace.”
A state funeral will be held, and Zuma called for mourners to conduct themselves with “the dignity and respect” We owe him that… The RealRoZay team wants to send our love and condolences.