- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
A #Florida woman has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for trying to hire someone to kill her ex-husband.
Rachael Leahy, 35, was sentenced Monday. She pleaded no contest last month to criminal solicitation to commit murder.
Leahy spoke with an undercover sheriff’s detective whom she believed was a hit man in August 2016. She told the detective that her ex-husband could be kidnapped and taken to another country and made into a sex slave. She also suggested that he could die in an apparent accident, like a fire or drowning.
Authorities said Leahy wanted her ex-husband gone so she could have custody of their children. She told the detective she could pay him $5,000 after collecting on her ex-husband’s life insurance policy. Via @local10news #news #rozayblog #realrozay