- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
I wouldn’t call the police… I would call my family, I want justice but my way….. By @balleralert via @RepostWhiz app:
Murder Charge Filed Against North Carolina Dad Accused In Pond Drowning (People.com)
A North Carolina father who allegedly attempted to drown his three kids in a pond was charged with a single murder count on Thursday – less than 24 hours after one of his children subsequently died in the hospital after the drowning attempt.
Durham, North Carolina, police charged Alan Tysheen Eugene Lassiter, a 29-year-old man from Raleigh, with the murder of his 3-year-old daughter, Calista.
Police claim Lassiter called 911 for help Sunday night, moments after allegedly throwing his three children into the pond.
Lassiter’s 7-year-old son escaped the alleged murder attempt and ran to seek help, authorities told PEOPLE. His other daughter, who is 5, was released from the hospital on Wednesday.
Lassiter was arrested Sunday on three counts of attempted murder. He remains in a jail cell on $2.25 million bail.
During the 911 call, Lassiter claimed, “I just killed both of my daughters,” allegedly telling dispatchers that child protective services wanted to take his children from him because he “was dealing with some sexual desires.” An off-duty officer at the scene rescued the two girls from the water.