- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Nooooooo, after being released last week Miami Rapper Rick Ross was Arrested again this time on Kidnapping, Assault Charges.
According to Variety.com:
Rapper Rick Ross, whose real name is William Leonard Roberts II, was arrested in Fayette County, Ga., and charged with kidnapping, aggravated battery and aggravated assault on Wednesday morning for an incident stemming from June 7. “Members of the U.S. Marshalls Southeastern Regional Task Force executed arrest warrants on William Roberts and Nadrian James,” a release from the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office says. “They were arrested in Fayetteville, Georgia without incident as a result of this investigation.” Nadrian James, his bodyguard, faces kidnapping and aggravated battery charges.
A U.S. Marshals Service fugitive task force and deputies detained the duo from Ross’ mansion in Fayetteville, Ga., south of Atlanta.
The victim claimed he even had to eat through a straw, now that’s a major beat down.
Like we stated Ross was just arrested and released a few weeks ago for misdemeanor possession of marijuana in Fayette County so it’s crazy to even hear this.
I mean I saw the pictures of the lawn, shit I would be pissed off too. I don’t think I would be pistol whipping mad, but go would go HAMM too.
What do tall think of Ross’s recent arrest?