- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Nooooooo, after being released last week Miami Rapper Rick Ross was Arrested again this time on Kidnapping, Assault Charges.
According to Variety.com:
Rapper Rick Ross, whose real name is William Leonard Roberts II, was arrested in Fayette County, Ga., and charged with kidnapping, aggravated battery and aggravated assault on Wednesday morning for an incident stemming from June 7. “Members of the U.S. Marshalls Southeastern Regional Task Force executed arrest warrants on William Roberts and Nadrian James,” a release from the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office says. “They were arrested in Fayetteville, Georgia without incident as a result of this investigation.” Nadrian James, his bodyguard, faces kidnapping and aggravated battery charges.
A U.S. Marshals Service fugitive task force and deputies detained the duo from Ross’ mansion in Fayetteville, Ga., south of Atlanta.
The victim claimed he even had to eat through a straw, now that’s a major beat down.
Like we stated Ross was just arrested and released a few weeks ago for misdemeanor possession of marijuana in Fayette County so it’s crazy to even hear this.
I mean I saw the pictures of the lawn, shit I would be pissed off too. I don’t think I would be pistol whipping mad, but go would go HAMM too.
What do tall think of Ross’s recent arrest?