- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
MIAMI LAKES, Fla. – A raid of the home of a suspected Miami-Dade drug trafficker turned up a whopping $24 million in cash, all sealed in buckets.
Tuesday’s bust also turned up several packages of steroids and a high-powered automatic weapon.
Based on information from the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Miami-Dade Police Narcotics Bureau raided the Miami Lakes home of Luis Hernandez-Gonzalez and Salma Hernandez.
During the raid, authorities found the buckets concealed within the walls of the home. The money was grouped in bundles of $100 bills.
Hernandez-Gonzalez, 44, is the owner of Blossom Experience, a Miami store that specializes in equipment to facilitate indoor gardening.
Hernandez-Gonzalez was being investigated as part of a group trafficking marijuana out of Tennessee. The investigation includes wiretaps of Hernandez-Gonzalez sharing tips with an unnamed person on how to properly care for marijuana plants.
Authorities also raided Blossom Experience and found marijuana and a safe containing $180,000 in cash.
Hernandez-Gonzalez is charged with money laundering, cannabis trafficking, conspire to traffic cannabis, unlawful use of communication, possession of cannabis, weapon/possession while committing an offense, possession of place/purpose of trafficking.
Salma Hernandez, a Blossom Experience employee, was also arrested and charged with place/purpose of trafficking and possession of place/purpose of trafficking/conspiracy. #photogrid @photogridorg