- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Can you imagine if you walked down the aisle, then to find out your rich old ass newlywed husband is really your grandpa? Would you stay or would you go? Or would you throw up?
While flipping through a photo album, this odd Florida couple found out the man’s estranged son was his wifey’s dad. They made the shocking discovery three months after tying the knot.
But the 68-year-old millionaire said he has no plans to divorce his 24-year-old wife because he already has two failed marriages behind him. So freaking gross, I’m literally throwing up.
The man who wants to remain nameless said he proposed on New Year’s Eve after connecting on a online dating site. He had apparently became estranged from the children in his first marriage and had moved away after his second marriage ended and he won “several million dollars” as a lottery prize.
He told the Florida Sun Post, “It was like a sense of deja vu, but at the time I couldn’t figure out why she seemed so familiar.” His bride added: “Every couple is different and special in their own ways. I feel our bond is so strong that even something like this is not enough to make us give up.” Seems like they’re taking the term “Sugar Daddy” to a whole new level. What do you think? Creepy or not?