- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Macklermore Say’s He “Robbed” Kendrick Lamar
The Grammy Award this year was the month’s most-viewed news story. Macklemore, who won four Grammy Awards at this year’s event, said Kendrick Lamar was robbed at the award show .
Mack released a screen shot of a text message he says he sent the Top Dawg emcee after the award show. “You got robbed,” Macklemore said in a text message. “I wanted you to win. You should have. It’s weird and sucks that I robbed you.” Macklemore posted the screen shots of his text messages and the following caption:
My text to Kendrick after the show. He deserved best rap album… “I’m honored and completely blown away to win anything much less 4 Grammys. But in that category, he should have won IMO. And that’s taking nothing away from The Heist. Just giving GKMC it’s proper respect.. With that being said, thank you to the fans. You’re the reason we were on that stage tonight. And to play Same Love on that platform was a career highlight. The greatest honor of all. That’s what this is about. Progress and art. Thank you. #grammys”
It was said that Mack had every intention to address the matter during his speech, but says he was unable to, “he froze”
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis won four Grammy awards, including Best Rap Album and Best Song. It was said that the two emcees exchange text messages giving each other much props.
This is respect in HipHop and a little humble pie don’t hurt …. We respect the exchange between the two rappers, true proof hiphop is not dead.