- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Twitter lit up late this evening as the news leaked that Mimi Faust star of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta dropped a sex tape with Nikko (I guess her lil boo, boyfriend, whatever) via Vivid Entertainment. I saw clips of the sex tape and it is intense but very much staged, I guess Ms.Faust is looking for a come up, the next Kim K? Can Mimi talk crap about Joseline being an opportunist? I bet her lil boo Nikko convinced her, he worst than Stevie J. Or is Mimi that weak-minded? This seems like a way to keep next season very interesting, keeps Mimi relevant, and gets her a lil dough in her pockets. Mimi I think you went a lil too far, but great video… Even Joseline chimed in, check out her tweet below.
"Love & Hip Hop" star Mimi Faust is finally making love not war — in a BRAND NEW SEX TAPE — and her partner in slime is her co-star and BF from the reality show.
Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ … he got hold of the sex tape starring Mimi and Nikko Smith, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says "Love & Hip Hop" producers also gave their blessing … presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.
We've seen clips of "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" … it's the real deal and it's intense. It's scheduled for release later this month.
As the saying goes, when all else fails … make a sex tape."
Too much Mimi, tooooo much.