- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Twitter lit up late this evening as the news leaked that Mimi Faust star of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta dropped a sex tape with Nikko (I guess her lil boo, boyfriend, whatever) via Vivid Entertainment. I saw clips of the sex tape and it is intense but very much staged, I guess Ms.Faust is looking for a come up, the next Kim K? Can Mimi talk crap about Joseline being an opportunist? I bet her lil boo Nikko convinced her, he worst than Stevie J. Or is Mimi that weak-minded? This seems like a way to keep next season very interesting, keeps Mimi relevant, and gets her a lil dough in her pockets. Mimi I think you went a lil too far, but great video… Even Joseline chimed in, check out her tweet below.
"Love & Hip Hop" star Mimi Faust is finally making love not war — in a BRAND NEW SEX TAPE — and her partner in slime is her co-star and BF from the reality show.
Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ … he got hold of the sex tape starring Mimi and Nikko Smith, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says "Love & Hip Hop" producers also gave their blessing … presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.
We've seen clips of "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" … it's the real deal and it's intense. It's scheduled for release later this month.
As the saying goes, when all else fails … make a sex tape."
Too much Mimi, tooooo much.