- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Yes people, another one attempts to give Uncle Sam the slip. According to reports, Lil Wayne owes the IRS 12 Million (You read correctly 12 Million big ones). Young Tunechi failed to pay in 2011 and 2012. TMZ reports Lil Wayne aka Mr. Dwayne Carter Jr owes 5.8 Million for 2011 and 6.3 Million for 2012.
Wayne has had finance issues previously back in 2008 and 2009, he was ordered to pay 7 million dollars for back taxes. Weezy is reported to be worth 135 Million dollars, So it shouldn’t be a stretch to pay up. According to Yahoo!music the rapper spokesperson for the artist said the issued is being investigated, Lil Wayne’s tax attorney and accountants are looking into the issue.
Mr. Carter is scheduled to release “Tha Carter V” on May 5th, which is consistently one of hip hop’s top earner. In 2011 Lil Wayne made 27 million ranking him No. 5 on Forbes Hip hop Cash King, also partnered with Pepsi’s Mountain Dew and release his Trukfit clothing line.
Really? All this money Wayne making and rolling in, why can’t he pay his taxes on time. Just raises another question, What is the purpose of having Tax attorneys and accountants? Sounds like mismanagement of money.
The New Orleans-bred artist is known to enjoy the best in life. In 2010 Wayne spent over 1 million to purchase a Bugatti Veyron and in the following year he brought t a 15,000 Sq Ft home in Miami Beach, Fl for 11.3 million.
Well I hope Waynes accountants and