- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Lil Boosie fan can finally put up their ”Free Boosie ” shirts, because they have finally given us Baton Rouge rapper Lil Boosie’s release date. Lil Boosie has some die hard fans and loyal supporters who have been publicly demanding his release date, they finally got what they have been asking for. Lil Boosie is set to be released on August 18, 2014, but recent reports from lil Boosie brother indicates it’s earlier than that. Hatch, could be home as early as Feb. 16, 2014 thanks to several prison programs he participated in to earn early release, his brother stated.
Lil Boosie (real name Torrence Hatch) was arrested in 2009 for violating his parole where he plead guilty to marijuana charges, then pleaded guilty again in 2011 for attempting to smuggle drugs into prison and his release date hasn’t been confirmed until now. Now according to Nola.com The Louisiana of Public Safety and Corrections have finally updated Lil Boosie’s release date. Pam Laborde, the agency’s communications director of NOLA.com also mentioned that Boosie will be under supervision until June 17, 2018. The streets are saying that he should be released a couple of months before, but I think Lil Boosie is happy to have a date to leave those jail walls. For fans and supporters you can visit http://lilboosiereleasedate.com/ for more info, fan mail and letters from Lil Boosie himself.