- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Let’s Be Cop is pure entertainment. This movie will make you laugh from beginning to end. Damon Wayne Jr who is one of the main characters of the movie, is just as funny as his father Damon Wayne. Also Jake Johnson himself just kept laughs going with his crazy antics. The story starts off when best friends Justin (Damon Wayne Jr) and Ryan (Jake Johnson) go to a costume party as cops, later realized it wasn’t really a costume party. The Monkeyfoolishness really begins when they are mistaken for police officers. It was all fun and games until shit got real. There was some great cameos and hilarious punch lines and silly mayhem . This movie is must see. I give my stamp of approval. Lets Be Cops comes on theaters Wednesday August 13. Do get left behind and go see it.