- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Grammy winning singer Ms.Lauryn Hill began serving her three month prison sentence in Connecticut on Monday 7/8/2013 for failing to pay about $1 million in taxes over the past 10 years. Lauryn Hill pleaded guilty in 2012 in New Jersey to failing to pay taxes on more than $1.8 million earned from 2005 -2007. Ed Ross a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed that Lauryn Hill reported to a federal prison Monday morning, the Grammy-winning singer will be another inmate housed at a minimum security prison which has a live in open dormitory-style living quarters and inmates are expected to work jobs such as maintenance, food service or landscaping.
We pray Ms.Hill handles prison ok, Im sure her faith will get her through it.
- Lauryn Hill Starts Prison Sentence (abcnews.go.com)
- Lauryn Hill Reports To Danbury Prison In Tax Case (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Lauryn Hill starts prison sentence for taxes (miamiherald.com)
- Lauryn Hill Starts Prison Sentence for Tax Evasion (dailyfinance.com)