- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Former Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star (RHOBH star) KimRichards was recently arrested for allegedly shoplifting at a Target in San Fernando Valley, California. Wow, word on the street is that she’s also homeless….
According to ET:
Richards was placed under citizen’s arrest by a loss prevention officer at Target #VanNuys location and was arrested by local police officers then she later spent the night in jail.
The LA City Attorney office told Us Weekly that she is accused of stealing more than 100 items, totalling about $612, most of which were reportedly toys. Why would she steal toys, her kids are a bit older. But damn 100 items.
Richards was charged with one count of petty theft and released after posting $5,000 bail.
Her ex-husband Monty Brinson told ET, “I couldn’t imagine Kim stealing or shoplifting anything. She is a giver,” he said. “I am in complete shock.
Guaranteed this must be some kind of mistake, and the facts will come out soon.”
I don’t see how this can be a mistake unless she was wasted or high out of her mind. It’s def a sad situation.