- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Kate Middleton The Duchess of Cambridge has safely delivered of a baby boy at 4.24 p.m. The baby boy weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz. Cheers was heard all over the streets of London especially at St. Mary’s Hospital, where the baby was born, and Buckingham Palace.
Kate Middleton just gave birth to a baby boy who is third in line to the British throne after his grandfather, Prince Charles, his father, Prince William. And as we know Queen Elizabeth II, has been on the throne 61 years and counting. This birth has generated millions for the country’s economy.
Prince Charles stated, “Both my wife and I are overjoyed at the arrival of my first grandchild, It is an incredibly special moment for William and Catherine and we are so thrilled for them on the birth of their baby boy.”
Words from the new grandfather himself….
I’m super excited for the royal family and my British family and friends. We can’t wait for the name of the new prince ….