TMZ has reported that Kanye West has been charged with battery and attempted grand theft. Remember the altercation that happened July 19th of this year when Mr.West was caught on camera actually trying to take a camera from a photographer at LAX airport. The photographer subsequently filed a police report and law suit.
If Kanye is convicted of both misdemeanors crimes then Kanye faces up to one year in prison. His arraignment is on October 10th, 2013. We highly doubt Kanye will see jail time, but he needs to be taught a lesson… You can’t expect to be famous and not in the public eye…. Kanye’s antics is one of the main reason he continues to keep the media talking… If he is tired of the paparazzi then he needs to stop making music, fans need to stop buying his music. He seems annoyed by the fame he worked so hard for…. Child boo Kanye
- Kanye West Gets Charged For Charging At A Paparazzi! – #MixedbagNG || @Mixedbag_ng (mixedbagng.wordpress.com)
- Report: Kanye West charged with criminal battery, attempted grand theft in incident with photographer – @TMZ (tmz.com)
- Kanye West Charged With Criminal Battery And Attempted Grand Theft In LAX Paparazzi Attack (bossip.com)
- Kanye West: Charged With Battery, Attempted Grant Theft in LAX Paparazzi Beatdown (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kanye West Charged With Battery, Attempted Grand Theft of Paparazzo (ktla.com)
- Kanye West Charged With Criminal Battery And Attempted Grand Theft In LAX Paparazzi Attack!!! (itsmyurbantainment.com)