- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
They can’t say shit about Kim now, all the chatter and back talk about this song gonna end. The former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak has won da battle, beating Kandi Burruss in Kandi’s own freaking lawsuit. I know Kandi must feel some type of way.
So Kandi Burruss hired fellow RHOA co star Phaedra Parks ha, sued Zolciak over the song “Tardy for the Party,” claiming Kim stole most of the song’s profits… Child boo, how much was that????
Kim basically said and proved that Kandi was using the lawsuit as a publicity stunt to promote her now-canceled show “The Kandi Factory.” This is crazy, celebrities in their stupid drama, love it…
Fucking housewives and their drama,
RealRoZay on it doe….