- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Wow, we got awesome news this morning. Dream Hampton an activist/film-maker has claimed in a tweet that JayZ and Beyonce the hiphop mogal family, has contributed “tens of thousands” of dollars to free a large amount of protesters who could not pay their bail following anti-police brutality demonstrations in Baltimore and Ferguson, Missouri. We are unsure if this is true because the post was deleted shortly after, but if it is true amen to them.
Dream Hampton later deleted her tweets and called them “error-ridden”. But there’s no error that big. I. Her tweet Hampton claimed Jay Z and his wife Beyoncé helped supply bail money for protesters, and discussed the difficulties of organizing when protesters are thrown in jail. This can’t be a typo, I think that she wasn’t suppose to release that information. The Carters wanted to stay anonymous.
She even tweeted “I’m going to tweet this and I don’t care if Jay gets mad, when we needed money for bail for Baltimore protesters, I asked Jay up, as I had for Ferguson, wired tens of thousands in mins.”
She wanted everyone to know how The Carters care, no questions asked….