- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Jared Fogle just had the book thrown at him … a judge just sentenced him to 15.6 years in prison — more than the proposed plea deal — after his attorneys tried to blame weight loss for his “mild pedophilia.”
Although the deal he struck with prosecutors was for a sentencing ranging from 5 to 12 1/2 years, Judge Tanya Walton Pratt was not bound by the deal. Nevertheless, Fogle rolled the dice this morning and formally pled guilty.
Since Fogle will be in federal prison, the standard time served is 85% … which would be just over 13 years, making him a free man in 2029. He’ll be 51 when he’s released.
When Fogle gets out, he’ll be on lifetime supervised release.
Fogle’s lawyers submitted legal docs making their case for the minimum sentence — 5 years in prison — in part because his molestation victims were 16 and 17, close to legal age.
Fogle’s lawyer had an expert testify Fogle had a compulsive eating disorder and when he lost weight he replaced that compulsion with hypersexuality.
There were 12 victims of child porn and 2 victims of child prostitution.