- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
J. Cole released a new, 40-minute documentary called Eyez. On track, “False Prophets,” Cole calls out “a star” who’s “falling apart but we deny it.” “He tell us he a genius but it’s clearer lately/It’s been hard for him to look into the mirror lately,”Read the entire lyrics below and check out the video and decide if J. Cole is indeed Dissing Kanye.
Life is a balance/You lose your grip you could slip into an abyss/No doubt, you see these niggas trippin’/Ego in charge of every move, he’s a star/ And we can’t look away due to the days when he caught our hearts/He’s falling apart but we deny it/ Justifying the half-assed shit he drop, we always buy it
When he tell us he a genius but it’s clearer lately/ It’s been hard for him to look into the mirror lately/There was a time when this nigga was my hero maybe/That’s the reason why his fall from grace is hard to take/’Cause I believed him when he said his shit was purer and he the type of nigga swear he real but all around is fake.
The women, the dickriders, you know, the yes men/ Nobody with the balls to say something to contest him/So it grows out of control/ Until the person that he truly was all along is starting to show
In the next line, Cole takes shots at rappers who use ghostwriters: “Wonder what happened/Maybe it’s my fault for idolizing niggas based off the words that they be rappin’/But come to find out these niggas don’t even write they own shit/Hear some new style bubbling up then they bite that shit.” It’s possible this is a shot at Drake, who has been accused of using ghostwriters by Meek Mill.