- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Father Of Houston Texans’ Jadeveon Clowney Arrested On Attempted Murder
David “Chilli Bean” Morgan, the father of Houston Texans linebacker Jadeveon Clowney has found himself facing charges of attempted murder after a strip club shootout out in South Carolina.
According to Sports news, David Morgan aka “Chilli Bean”, was kicked out of the the Crazy Horse strip club in Rock Hill, SC on Tuesday morning for sitting on the stage. Apparently Mr. Bean wasn’t feeling that and was later seen at the rear of the club before firing several rounds at Braxton Homesley, the victim. Homesley was said to have returned fire, hitting Chilli Bean Morgan in the shoulder.
Police reports states that Morgan was transported to Piedmont Medical Center for his injuries then arrested and charged with attempted murder and aggravated assault. He was also charged with possession of a weapon during a violent crime, which is quite serious considering he’s a convicted felon.
Jadeveon Clowney is on the inactive list for the Houston Texans and is said to be “highly upset” over his father’s arrest. Shit I would be too. You too old fa this Chilli bean.