- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Wow according to TMZ Fat Trel got arrested for passing counterfeit $50 dollar bill but he swears the ATM gave it to him. I don’t know what to believe but I met Fat Trel before and he wasn’t hurtin fa money.
Read the full article below
Rick Ross’ protege, Fat Trel, got busted for passing off counterfeit bills in a casino, but he says the funny money is just what an ATM spit out to him.
According to the police report … Trel, who’s signed to Rick’s Maybach Music Group, was at a Maryland casino early Easter Sunday morning when he handed over nine fake $50 bills to a pit boss. Cops say the easy tell was matching serial numbers on 8 of the 9 bills.
Fat Trel insists he’s innocent … telling police he got the money from a 7-Eleven ATM in D.C.
The rapper was arrested and charged with possession of counterfeit currency … which means he’s gonna have the Secret Service crawling up his butt soon too.