- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Wow according to TMZ Fat Trel got arrested for passing counterfeit $50 dollar bill but he swears the ATM gave it to him. I don’t know what to believe but I met Fat Trel before and he wasn’t hurtin fa money.
Read the full article below
Rick Ross’ protege, Fat Trel, got busted for passing off counterfeit bills in a casino, but he says the funny money is just what an ATM spit out to him.
According to the police report … Trel, who’s signed to Rick’s Maybach Music Group, was at a Maryland casino early Easter Sunday morning when he handed over nine fake $50 bills to a pit boss. Cops say the easy tell was matching serial numbers on 8 of the 9 bills.
Fat Trel insists he’s innocent … telling police he got the money from a 7-Eleven ATM in D.C.
The rapper was arrested and charged with possession of counterfeit currency … which means he’s gonna have the Secret Service crawling up his butt soon too.