- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Fat Joe released from jail sentence right before Thanksgiving. After pleading guilty to tax evasion charges earlier this year and serving time in a detention center as a result of those charges, Bronx rapper Fat Joe has been released from jail.
The Terror Squad Entertainment CEO served roughly four months at Miami’s Federal Detention Center and was released this week.
Following his four months of incarceration, Fat Joe shared a video of himself surprising his daughter yesterday (November 28) after being released from the detention center. The video, which was posted on Instagram, also included this caption, “HAPPY THANKSGIVING DADDY’s HOME!!!!! #HTG.”