- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Fat Joe released from jail sentence right before Thanksgiving. After pleading guilty to tax evasion charges earlier this year and serving time in a detention center as a result of those charges, Bronx rapper Fat Joe has been released from jail.
The Terror Squad Entertainment CEO served roughly four months at Miami’s Federal Detention Center and was released this week.
Following his four months of incarceration, Fat Joe shared a video of himself surprising his daughter yesterday (November 28) after being released from the detention center. The video, which was posted on Instagram, also included this caption, “HAPPY THANKSGIVING DADDY’s HOME!!!!! #HTG.”