- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
Starting today thousands of underpaid fast food workers in over 7 cities will be walking out of work to protest low wages. The Washington post reports that the protest will take place in New York, Chicago,Detriot, Milwauke, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Flint, Michigan. Workers from all the popular fast food establishments such as Mc Donalds, Burger King, Wendy’s and KFC. Also some employees from Dollar Tree, Macy’s and Victoria Secret will be joing the protest for higher pay. The protestors are demanding an minimum wage of $15 an hour which is double of New york minimum wage of $7.25. In New York City, the protests were organized by a group called Fast Food Forward, which states on Twitter account: “No one can survive on $7.25. The protest in New York was organized by a group called Fast Food Forward, there latest tweet states ” No one can survive of $7.25″. Fast Food Forward director Jonathan Westin told CBS New York ” “The workers are striking over the fact that they can’t continue to maintain their families on the wages they’re being paid in the fast-food industry.” The workers are striking over the fact that they cant continue to maintain their families on the they’re being paid inthe fast food industry. The fact is these fast food restaurant are grossing billion dollars in revenue but paying their employees chip change. RealRozay Movement stands behing the fast food protestors it hard to make it on $10 an hour and these employees or overworked and underpaid. The reality of it is they will probrably fire all the protestors and rehire high school graduates for the minimum wage of $7.25. However the outcome panes out voice your views.