- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Evelyn Lozada has moved on and hopefully up from Chad Johnson in a major way.
Evelyn Lozada Ms. Reality TV star was spotted with a major baby bump walking on a beach in Hawaii with her 20-year-old daughter, Shaniece. Screw baby bump, she’s freaking huge, she must’ve been in hiding for this to be the first time she’s been spotted. According to TMZ, She is reportedly six months pregnant and the baby is not Chads. Right now the baby daddy is a secret, it is rumored that he plays in the NBA but everyone is tight lipped about his name. Well to be honest Evelyn Lozada was the reason I stopped watching Basketball wives, she was too much and I hated the portrayal women had. But I’m happy for any woman who is happy and in love, hopefully she moved on from the lil fake basketball wife life she wanted and maybe she’ll be a real basketball wife.