- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
I mean what did you expect Dame.
Damon Dash was shut down in court Thursday during a custody hearing for his two kids, and a judge made it very clear … Damon hurt his chances by smoking too much pot.
Dash wanted an LA judge to drop the monitored visits he currently has with seven-year-old Tallulah for regular visitation and overnight stays. Dash’s ex-wife Rachel Roy claims he smokes too much weed around their kids … and during one visit they ate Damon’s pot-laced cake and rice krispies.
In the end, the judge agreed with Rachel. He upheld the monitored visits and ordered Damon stay away from the green stuff for 24 hours before each visit.
We’re told Damon was extremely upset and went off on the judge and was almost dragged out of the court. Big difference from 24 hours ago, when he was still optimistic about his chances.