- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
Via #Tmz: cops got better things to do then to be called out for this:
“#WakaFlocka had sheriff’s deputies come to the set of his new music video and it’s allegedly all because some neighbors didn’t like hearing the n-word blasting into their homes.
We’re told #Flocka and his crew were in #Georgia Thursday night shooting the video for his song “#Workin.” That’s when deputies rolled up on the scene to speak with Flocka about turning the music and language down.
A source at the #videoshoot says the whole thing happened because cops had complaints from neighbors over loud music and cussing … including the n-word and “f*** the police” chants.
One lyric from the song says, “Where the youngins going crazy, shooting cops my n****.”
We’re told no arrests were made and the video shoot continued because Flocka had all of his permits and agreed to turn it down. ” #realrozay #rozayblog #blog #tmz #hiphop #entertainment #media