- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Chris Brown took to Twitter to say he plans to quit music after the release of his upcoming album, X.
In one of his tweets, the R&B singer/rapper said he’s “tired of being famous for a mistake,” which is a reference to when he assaulted Rihanna at age 18. Yesterday (August 6) he tweeted, “Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album.” And in a tweet that followed seven minutes after, Breezy continued, “Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when i was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
Brown has faced criticism ever since his assault against then-girlfriend Rihanna that preceded the 2009 Grammys. As of late, his tweets have contained numerous inspirational messages, including, “Aspire to be great and the person you wanna be” and “Don’t conform because [your] worth is more than any money or status. We live. We die.”