- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
The state of Louisiana allowed TRU member C-Murder to leave his life sentence in prison to pay respects to his late grandmother.
Founding TRU/504 Boyz member and platinum solo emcee C-Murder has been incarcerated since 2009,serving a life sentence for a second-degree murder conviction, stemming from a 2003 nightclub incident. Held in Louisiana State Penitentiary, C-Murder was released this past weekend to attend his grandmother’s funeral.
C-Murder, who is a brother to former No Limit Records’ Silkk Tha Shocker and Master P, joined his family at the event. Nephew Romeo (who currently is an executive and artist at the label), was photographed with his uncle, born Corey Miller (who was forced to remain in his orange prison suit and in handcuffs).Romeo spoke of the event on Instagram. “Being able to just sit & have a conversation w/my uncle @iamcmurder was a blessing. We gonna get you home Uncle C! Love ya #bestmoment #ripbigmamma.”