- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
- Ex Rikers Prison Guard Gets 30 Years For Kicking Sick Inmate To Death
- New Hampshire Authorities Refuse To Release Information About The Near-Lynching Of An 8-Year Old Boy
- WTF Happened To Kenneka Jenkins, Who Was Found Dead In A Freezer At Chicago Hotel
- Brad Pitt 'offers apology' to Jennifer Aniston twelve years after marriage split
The accuser, identified as Linda, told host Phil McGraw that she met Cosby on a movie set.
“It was a job interview,” Linda told McGraw.
Also Read: Damon Wayans Defends His Bill Cosby Rape Comments Amid Backlash
She then launched into a detailed description of the alleged assault.
“His hand came around to the back of my head and, you know, as I looked up, he was exposing his genitals. He was right in my face,” Linda recalled.
“He had my hair; I don’t want to get graphic, but you know when you’re shocked you go, ‘Oh,’ you open your mouth a little bit, and that was my mistake,” Linda said. “And then he just made this horrible mess all over me.”
Also Read: Bill Cosby Kicks Off Labor Day Weekend With a Legal Setback
Afterward, Linda said, Cosby told the aspiring actress that he had “blessed” her.
“The hardest part was, he gloated over my humiliation. And he reached into his pocket, he had a big wad of Kleenex, and he started cleaning me up; he was dabbing at me,” Linda recalled. “By this time I’ve closed my eyes, because I really think I’m going to faint. And he said, ‘I’ve blessed you…. #watch #interview #on #realrozay.com #billcosby #linda #bill #accusers #drphil #blogger #entertainment #rape #blessed