- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Two-page termination agreement features a handwritten signature from Biggie, making it the only item with an authentic signature from the rapper to ever be offered to the public.
The document also features a handwritten signature from Andre Harrell the founder of Uptown Records.
An escrow agreement between Arista and Puff Daddy is also included in the set of documents being auctioned.
The lot features a total of nine pages worth of documents. A description of the lot on the Paddle8 website states the following:
“A nine-page contract outlining a payment agreement between Notorious B.I.G. and Bad Bay Records, which was headed by Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs during this time. Including interoffice memos and signed by some of the most influential names in hip hop history, this item chronicles the timeline of Biggy’s rise to fame. The contract is also the only contract ever signed by Christopher Wallace before his untimely death.”
The starting bid for the set of contracts is $4,800. The auction is scheduled to end on June 25 at 1 PM EST.