- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
Beyonce Releases Unexpected Self-Titled Visual Album.
Singer Beyoncé has unexpectedly released her fifth album via iTunes, including a video for every one of its 14 tracks.
Beyoncé announced the album via Facebook, calling it “Part I” of “Self-Titled” and “Beyoncé The Visual Album.” In a video accompanying the post, she said, “When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.”
In total, 14 tracks and 17 videos are included in the digital-only release, which includes collaborations with husband Jay Z, Frank Ocean, and Drake, plus a song with her daughter, Blue Ivy.
The album is selling for $15.99/€14.99 and no tracks can be purchased separately. Thirty-second snippets of the songs can be found below. Check it Out!
- Beyonce back on that shit (thinklikerose.wordpress.com)
- Is Beyonce’s new album a Flop? (lookingforthisproductionstudio.wordpress.com)
- Beyonce features author Chimamanda Adichie in her new album (phlastgirl.wordpress.com)