- BriannaBrochu, a white student who bragged about harassing her black roommate at the University of Hartford
- BET HipHop Awards 2017 Cypher Miami Edition
- If you shopped at WholeFoods you better check your credit card statement
- Love and Hip hop Ex star Benzino ripped off #CrabTrap Investor for $140,000
- Campus Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Himself and Tells Police It Was a Black Man in a Hoodie who shot him
I’m excited that the Bet HipHop awards will be in South Florida this year, can you guess who will be in the cypher????
Miami rapper who has dropped a number of full-length projects by the names of 305, Feel My Pain parts 1 and 2, and Bae Day. His most commercially successful, however, may be his Shone project.Jim Jones was featured on his song “Feel My Pain.” But word on the streets is 2018 will be his year.
Also known as Aquarius’Killa, Raven Miyagi, or Denny Cascade, he is an underground hip-hop artist. Being featured on Lil Ugly Mane’s “Twistin” catapulted him into the spotlight after it was played on BBC Radio overseas.His first street single, “Dark & Violent,” earned him critical praise for his storytelling skills when he was 17 years old. His next single, “Threatz,” aired on MTV and Rap Fix with Sway Calloway.
Ski Mask the Slump God
Rapper known for forming Members Only/Very Rare music group. He became popular as a solo artist from his hit single “New World Order” with rappers Lil Peep and Lil Tracy. His top hits such as “Kate Moss” and “I Like Bricks” have racked up over one million views and growing on SoundCloud
Haitian-American rapper whose career took off in 2015 with the release of his popular single “Blow a Check.” Following the song’s success, he was signed to the Freebandz record label owned by rapper Future. Zoey has also worked with artists and producers such as Sean Combs, French Montana, Dave East, Smash David, TM88, Jay Burna, Slim Jimmy and Desiigner.